x

#{title}

#{text}

Music News

Isle of Wight Festival announces second 2017 headliner

Isle of Wight Festival announces second 2017 headliner

Isle of Wight Festival has today confirmed that Rod Stewart will step in as the second headliner for their 2017 incarnation.

Arcade Fire had already been confirmed for the iconic festival, and now the rock n roll stalwart joins the party.

Rod Stewart says of the news: “I have been very lucky to have played many of the world’s finest venues and festivals – but never played the legendary IOW Festival. I am so excited to put that right. June can’t come round soon enough.”

Isle of Wight Festival Promoter, John Giddings also said: “I’ve wanted Rod Stewart to play at the festival for a number of years – he’s an incredible icon with a career that’s spanned over five decades so it’s impossible to not be a fan. On Sunday night he’ll bring an incredible energy to create an unforgettable moment.”

Isle of Wight Festival 2017 takes place from June 8th to 11th at Seaclose Park, Newport.


Previous Story

The 1975 talk headlining Reading, Leeds...

The 1975 are, evidently, ambitious boys. Today - in fact - they've outlined their plans to headline Reading, Leeds and...

Next Story

The only Christmas ad you need to watch:...

Switch of your TV, stop talking about bouncing dogs, for the only Christmas advert you need to watch has today come out. Yes,...

Comments