The Preston G-Fest has now been made a free event.
If you take your printed SupaJam ticket voucher to the box office it will be exchanged for a wristband on the day.
If you want a refund on your admin fee please email us on email@example.com and we'll issue one.
Good news SupaJammers!
We are back with MORE FREE TICKETS! Like a set of seasonally confused Santa's, we just love to give you presents all year round- so far this year we've given away squillions of tickets to Hop Farm Festival, Benicassim, Strawberry Fields Festival, Cambridge Rock Fest, Costa De Fuego and more... and now we're back with tickets to a festival of some of Britain's biggest urban and soul acts; Preston's G-Fest!
G-Fest is part of Preston's once-every-20-years Guild Festival. For one day, on Saturday September 8th, a selection of the UKs hypest acts will converge on Avenham Park- with headlining performances from chart toppers Maverick Sabre, Labrinth, Clement Marfo & The Frontline, Dappy, The Milk, Stooshe and more. Full details on the line up and site can be found over at http://www.prestonguild2012.com/gfest
We've got hold of 100 full tickets for the event, and we're giving them away to you FREE (as ever, we need to charge a small admin fee of £4). We will be releasing our free tickets on a first come first served basis in two batches, first at 6pm on Tuesday September 4th then at 6pm on Thursday September 6th. You can grab up to 4 tickets at a time, so you'll be able to get in with your mates. What more could you ask for!
To get the tickets simply head over to the following link on either Tuesday September 4th or Thursday 6th at 6pm - http://www.supajam.com/get/tickets/gfest-2012, follow the details and grab yer ticket vouchers. Easy as that!
Please see the offer details below and GET READY FOR THE GIG OF YOUR LIFE!
G-Fest ticket giveaway official details:
1) This offer will use the same system as our other ticket giveaways to Hop Farm, Benicassim and Costa De Fuego. You fill out the requested details (email, postcode, phone and guest names) and pay the admin fees by PayPal (e-cheques are not accepted).
2) We email the ticket vouchers to you for each named person in your group. Each ticket voucher has it's own unique bar code and relates directly to the named person on the voucher.
3) The promoter will not let us change names on any voucher once it has been allocated. This is to avoid them being used by ticket touts. Please make sure you know your mates can come before you fill in their names because if they can't come you can not use their voucher for anyone else and the admin fee is non-refundable.
4) Make sure you and your friends bring all the vouchers along with photo ID (passport photocopies are accepted) to the box office at the festival between 9:15am and 8:15pm. We will scan the bar code, check the ID matches the name on our system and then issue you with your wristband.
5) Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
6) Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter as we will post any updates there and also announce new giveaways.
7) This offer is open to any ages, but under 16s need to be accompanied by an adult.
If you want to see some of the other festivals that we've bought and given away tickets for to support new music in the past click here: www.supajam.com/get/index. To always stay up to date with our offers, like us on Facebook